Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Africa 2013 Update...

As many of you know I was offered an amazing opportunity to go back to Africa this coming December for 20 days. But unfortunately I had to turn the offer down. I was so excited at first but after thinking and praying about it, I don't think this is the right trip for me..

To every single person who already started donating to me, please know that all of money WILL be kept on the side for my trip some time next year. Y'all are all so awesome and you will never understand how thankful I am for the support.

I will continue to have fundraisers through this year. And will kept everyone posted on everything.

                                                    XOXO,
                                               Kalin Renee`

No comments:

Post a Comment